Enterprising Oxford is here to help you find the support and opprtunities you need on your entrepreneurial journey, no matter what stage or sector you are in. Think of us as an entrepreneurship concierge – we know where the opportunities are and help direct you to them.
So how can you get involved? Here are 5 ways to engage with Enterprising Oxford:
- Sign up for the newsletter – I know, I know, everyone has a newsletter, and you probably don’t read most of them. But if you’re interested in entrepreneurship, this is definitely the one for you! We highlight all the upcoming events and opportunities in entrepreneurship in Oxfordshire (that we can find)!
- Follow us on social media – we are pretty active in promoting all sorts of entrepreneurial activities across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram – we’d love to connect with you there!
- Download the big scary map – a visual delight which is a bit like Marmite – you’ll either love it or hate it! But either way, it’s a big map of all the players in the University of Oxford ecosystem – programmes, events, competitions, funding – it’s all here!
- Try the personalised search – we have included every resource and opportunity we can find, which means there is a lot to look at! But narrow down your options with our handy search filters.
- Read about amazing people – we have almost 200 Entrepreneurs Uncovered interviews with Oxfordshire-linked entrepreneurs (including our Wonder Women series) – read them and get inspired!
You can always get in touch the old fashioned way – send us an email! Let us know how we can help.
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter