This workshop starts by identifying all the important people in your business – and makes clear that this extends far more widely than your own team.
It then considers different ways of valuing people:
• the hierarchy of needs at work
• how to meet these needs
• who is best placed to meet them
• what happens when needs conflict.
The morning then considers the advantages to your business, including:
• higher productivity
• staff retention
• customer delight
• stimulating innovation
The discussion ends with a series of practical tips to takeaway.
Who should attend
Owners and managers who understand that a valued team is better for business.
How you benefit
• what it means to value people
• who you need to value
• ways of valuing people
• why doing the right thing is also good business.