*For MPLS DPhil students and ECR's* (others may be considered)
1-day introduction to the BP Technology Project Managment Process. This course will provide an understanding of the principles of managing devlopment projects.
• An overview of Technology Management components
• Aligning projects with business drivers – “Do the right project then do the project right”
• The stage-gate process/what is and isn’t a project
• Sources of value and how a project delivers them
• Key roles and responsibilities
• Project Gate decisions – and the information needed to make them