May 25 2018 09:00
'Starting your Own Business Workshop – Finding your First Customers' is designed to support would be entrepreneurs, or those who have recently started their own business, how to firstly attract and then retain their customers.
It will cover an overview on the following:
- Market research into your target audience and your competitors
- Marketing basics, what you need to know and be doing
- Digital marketing – which platforms suit which audiences and how to use limited resources effectively
- How to use and gather your data
- People buy from people – the 'art' of sales
- Developing an action plan
Justin Jackson has worked in branding, marketing, sales, digital, and communications for almost twenty years. Over that time, he has worked with startups and corporations, politicians and celebrities, radio stations and TV channels, firms and non-profits. He is currently the owner of Digital Remit, which delivers strategic advice and professional training to companies both large and small.