Jul 14 2018 10:00
Oxford Inspires @ Oxford University, join the largest entrepreneurial conference of the year. This is where successful Founders and Entrepreneurs come to Saïd Business School, Oxford University, to give lectures and masterclasses, letting you meet and learn from them in person, attracting hundreds of professionals interested in the art of entrepreneurship every year.
The conference is a great way to gain commercial awareness and immerse yourself in thought leadership about entrepreneurial innovations. You will have the opportunity to get inspired, get informed and get ahead. On Saturday, join in the Facebook Community Dev Challenge Hackathon, either bring your own hacking or team up with our 1 Million Women To Tech hackathon, with the chance to win special prizes for the best software project. On Sunday, attend our conference specifically designed for start-ups and social enterprises to receive specialist advice and support for your business idea. Is your idea/project/prototype/company investment-worthy? This year we are proud to have Simon Gosling, Futurist of Unruly among other amazing speakers who will gradually be announced on our Facebook page!
Come, meet, learn and network.
Join the Facebook event to keep up-to-date with all of our events and speaker announcements!
Who should attend?
– Women interested in technology
– Start-up owners
– HR and workplace managers
– Anybody with an interest in business, technology, diversity, and social impact.
What topics are on offer?
– Saturday: How to Empower and Uplift 1 Million Women through Remote Learning and Technology. Discover how to harness technology for the power of social improvement. Join a community of hackers and coders who are interested in combatting the gender disparity in STEM fields.
– Sunday: How to Raise your First Million as a Start-Up from Angel and Venture Capital Investment. Receive specialist advice from business professionals with years of experience in the field of start-ups. Accelerate your social impact and streamline your vision!
IN COLLABORATION WITH:
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
1 MILLION WOMEN TO TECH
FACEBOOK DEVELOPER CIRCLES
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There are no minimum age requirements, but if you have bought a student ticket then please bring your student ID to avoid being refused entry.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can message our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OxEntrepreneurs/
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, or to reduce waste, you can simply show your ticket on your phone.