May 22 18.00
Are you an independent consultant working in or around Oxfordshire? Or maybe you're planning to take the leap from your corporate role very soon?
Either way, we’d love you to join us at the very first Oxford Independent Consultants Meetup.
Why come along?
There are lots of networking groups in Oxford but we haven't found one that's dedicated to the needs of independent consultants like us. So we decided to create one!
We aim to provide targeted, focused networking in a welcoming and informal atmosphere, where you can:
- Meet other high calibre professional consultants and expand your network
- Find new projects, business opportunities and people to collaborate with
- Build a supportive network of like minded people
- Share your knowledge and expertise.
By attending our very first meetup, you’ll also have the opportunity to shape the direction of future events.
6-6.45pm – welcome drinks
6.45-7.30pm – introduction and structured networking
7.30-8pm – more time to chat with your new connections.
Your ticket price includes at least one welcome drink to help get the conversation flowing.
Who will you meet?
You'll meet professional independent consultants based/working in and around Oxford
This is our first event where we’d expect to see some of the following:
- HR/organisational development consultants
- IT consultants
- PR/marketing/comms professionals
- Change consultants
- Market researchers
- Executive/leadership coaches
- Corporate trainers/learning and development consultants
- Occupational psychologists
- Sustainability consultants.
Sound like you? We look forward to seeing you there!