May 21 17.00
Oxford University Innovation is delighted to sponsor the Humanities Innovation Challenge Competition together with Parkwalk Advisors and Pennington Manches. We are doing this together with The Oxford Research Centre in the Humanities (TORCH), which seeks to stimulate and support research activity that transcends disciplinary and institutional boundaries. TORCH is a great advocate of innovation and creativity in the Humanities and its networks.
Come and watch the finalists of the Humanities Innovation Challenge pitch their ideas.
- Caroline Thurston pitching Accessible Archaeology from the Humanities Division
- Meredith Paker pitching the Oxford Bottle Project from the Faculty of History
- Leah Broad pitching The Oxford Culture Review from the Faculty of Music
- Katherine Jang pitching 3D PRIME who is in the School of Geography and has been working on a joing project with the Humanities and GLAM Divisions
- Armand D'Angour pitching Eureka! The Four Roots of Innovation from the Faculty of Classics
Join us for tea and coffee from 5.00pm.
The pitches will start at 5.30pm sharp, networking drinks reception at 6.20pm and the winner announced at around 7.10pm.
All people affiliated with TORCH, the Humanities Division, Social Sciences Division and friends of Oxford University Innovation are welcome.