28 March 19:00-20:30
This workshop will be a hands-on introduction to the Design Thinking process.
Doors will open at 18:30pm. The workshop will start at 19:00pm sharp. Please arrive before 19:00pm, the main doors to the building will need to be closed before we start the workshop at that time. We will finish at 20:30pm latest.
* Quick introduction.
* Discover: uncover the needs of users and the business.
* Define: explore the problem and define it better.
* Explore: Search for a solution. Generate ideas.
* Develop: Choose a potential solution and prototype it.
* Test: Test your idea with users.
This is a FREE event. A small donation (collected at the event) will be appreciated to help us pay for the drinks and snacks.
This is a FREE event. A small donation will be appreciated to help us pay for the drinks and snacks.