Do you want to work with the UK's most exciting health and life science start-ups?
We are expanding, join us now!
At PanaceaStars we collaborate with the most exciting sci-entrepreneurs to help transform bold visions into thriving companies that improve people’s lives.
Ever wondered what it is like being part of the pack running PanaceaStars? Well now is the time to find out!
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial-driven individuals to join our pack and be the game-changers of tomorrow!
Life changing science
Building successful life sciences and healthcare ventures is technically challenging, pricey and unpredictable. Too often we’ve seen them fail to reach the public sphere. At PanaceaStars we have developed the knowledge, network and tools to help founders overcome these challenges and ensure valuable science is translated into tangible technologies.
Over the last 4 years, PanaceaStars has helped nearly 100 start-ups; investing time, resources and capital, to de-risk and fast-track their development. Many of our portfolio companies have secured seed funding since graduating from PanaceaStars and are now shaping the future of healthcare! Join our team now and be part of the journey!
Join the pack
We are recruiting (MSc, PhD, MD, MBA) students and postdoctoral researchers; you DO NOT need to be an expert or have prior experience to join the team. Specific skills can be taught; but ambition, commitment and flexibility are required from the beginning.
The open positions are on voluntary basis and require a weekly commitment of 6-8 hours. But fear not, we always have a lot to celebrate, which means lots of dinners and drink or two! What’s more, working at PanaceaStars presents a significant opportunity to develop your personal portfolio, make useful and long lasting contacts in the science and business worlds and enrich a true translational science experience. Previous Panaceans have gone on to lead major organisations, launch innovative new ventures and be recruited by leading corporate, consulting and investment firms. Moreover, the best of our previous interns have become full-time employees of PanaceaStars!
We have positions open to cover several of the following responsibilities:
• Helping with the conceptualisation of new pipeline projects in PanaceaStars
• Supporting PanaceaStars business development activities with the world's leading corporate and academic organisations
• Developing and maintaining business relations with the industry's leading executives
• Supporting ecosystem engagement relationships with local societies, networks and institutes
• Supporting the design and management of PanaceaStars workshops and bootcamps
• Helping us scout out new and exciting technologies and startups
• Aiding our startups in building rigid scientific strategies and validating their hypotheses
• Aiding our startups in building rigid business plans and investment strategies
• Assigning mentors to startups and supporting communications between both parties
• Supporting our outreach through social media communications and tactical marketing strategy.
Application deadline: 11:59 BST Sunday 30th June
How to apply
Submit your CV, alongside a brief covering paragraph explaining your suitability and motivation for joining our team and any particular interest/s in the above mentioned responsibilities (150-word limit), to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews on the week commencing 1st July, with shortlisted candidates to be invited to an induction on Wednesday 10th July.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!
The PanaceaStars team