The clinical entrepreneur training programme is designed to offer opportunities for clinical, NHS staff and wider health professionals to develop their entrepreneurial aspirations during their clinical training period.
The programme offers:
- Time for entrepreneurial activity – individual discussions to explore appropriate options such as less than full time training, annualised job planning, time out from clinical duties.
- Mentoring and coaching – from an acclaimed international faculty including commercial, financial, clinical, academic, managerial, third sector and public sector leaders and achievers.
- Entrepreneurial placements/internships – with industry, third sector, social enterprises and public sector organisations with both partner funded and self-funding options.
- Facilitation of relationships with commercial organisations to develop their business and procurement knowledge.
- Education – commercially relevant opportunities including expert webinars, video content, e-learning and flexible university interoperable/recognised accredited modules that can be used towards PGCert,
- PGDip, Masters and undergraduate/intercollated qualifications for interested students.
- Pit Stop educational events focused on creating successful start-up businesses held throughout the year.
- Bringing together complimentary high value programmes e.g. ENTIQ, NHS Innovation Accelerator, AHSN, Health box, Rock Health, Leo Innovation Labs, Startup Health.
- Funding – signposting, finding, connecting to investment sources.
- Networking events – regional and national events coordinated through AHSN and other organisations.