Getting Inkpath on your device You can download Inkpath on your smartphone, or, if you prefer, you can access it using any web browser on your device. It’s easy, just download it from your app store, or go to the Inkpath Web App.
- Download it from Google Play
- Download it from Apple Store
- Access it via the Web App
Check out our helpful Inkpath How To Guide for help with creating an account, adding an affiliation, signing up to activities and joining online activities!
Accessing IDEA activities on Inkpath
- At a subset of specific events within the IDEA Programme an Inkpath QR code will be displayed during the event. You can use the green button near the bottom of your screen to scan the QR code, or enter the numeric code, shown by event providers. This will record and verify your attendance in one click. If the event requires verification through a QR code, this will be highlighted in the yellow ‘Important Information’ section in each activity.
- Please note that attendance is only verified on Inkpath if you scan the QR code in this way (mobile app) or use the numeric code (web app) to mark the activity complete. However if the QR code is not shown or you do not have the QR reference, you can return to an activity and press “Mark as Complete” to record your attendance manually.
Once you find an activity, what are your options? Once you find an activity, depending on whether the course is booked via Inkpath, you can see the following options:
- Add your activity: if you wish to “follow” this activity, but do not want to book a place. Think of it as your favourites list!
- Book your activity: if the registration is managed by Inkpath
- Join the waiting list: if the course is full
- Cancel your place: if you have an active booking.
- Go to an external booking page: for activities managed locally (for example, Careers Service at the University of Oxford).
What else can you do on the My Activities screen? You can find your upcoming, past and completed activities on My Activities screen easily by using filtering option provided in that section. Once you find your activity, you will have more options available to you, like:
- Remove it from your profile if you no longer are interested.
- Check the details of your activity (time, date, location, website and short description).
- View the activity website – this can offer more details, or external booking link.
- Make notes for your own record, which will be kept in your profile and exported together with the details of your activity.
- Mark your activity as complete (if you don’t need to scan a QR code).
My Profile You can access this section of the app by clicking on the silhouette icon, located on the left-side of your navigation bar. This is where you can review and plan your development. The skills you will see here are based on the Employability Skills Framework, developed by the University of Oxford Careers Service, and the Entrecomp: European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework which focuses on skills that people need to be entrepreneurial and create financial, cultural or social value for others. To focus on development against these skills you may need to choose “Filter Skills” and change Organisation from “University of Oxford” to “Oxford: IDEA Programme” All activities in the Engaging with Entrepreneurship Programme are mapped to both frameworks, to help you track your skills progress. Here you can:
- Check how much time you’ve logged in each of the skills areas.
- Find activities mapped to the skill you wish to develop.
My Goals This section can be accessed by clicking on the target icon in your navigation bar. This is where you can:
- See, review and join goals set up by the IDEA Programme under four distinct levels: Inquiring Level, Developing Level, Experimenting Level, Accelerating Level.
- Or, you can set up your own personal goals, populated by activities provided by the IDEA Programme, your own activities, or a mixture of both. You may for instance wish to develop your pitching skills, and as part of your goal, you could add a couple of pitch slide deck to your target. Each time you complete your activity, your progress toward achieving the goal will be updated.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter