The IDEA Peer Mentoring Programme will enable women* entrepreneurs and would be entrepreneurs, including founders, at various stages to develop their networks, receive expert advice, and form cohorts to provide additional support for navigating the opportunities and challenges of setting up a new venture or business. Apply here
The IDEA Peer Mentoring Programme will bring together entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs to learn about key processes necessary for setting up and growing a successful business. Each cohort will leave the programme with a network of founders and entrepreneurs linked to the Oxfordshire ecosystem.
The programme will run from February – July 2023 and is structured with two separate tiers: there will be two complementary strands for the programme every month with two sessions.
Strand 1: Cohort participants will join small groups led by Donna Ward-Higgs, founder, of Learning Partner solutions as a first strand. Sessions will begin the week of:
- 1st Session – w/c 20 February 2023
- 2nd Session – w/c 20 March 2023
- 3rd session – w/c 17 April 2023
- 4th session – w/c 15 May 2023
- 5th session – w/c 19 June 2023
- 6th session – w/c 10 July 2023
Strand 2: The second strand is a speaker session where in real world industry experts, entrepreneurs, academics and researchers will be invited to deliver sessions based on their personal and professional experiences in the entrepreneurship and innovation space. The participants will also have the chance to book 1:1 sessions with these experts. Both of these strands will run on separate days once a month. The dates for Donna’s session can be found in the form below, however, the dates for the speaker sessions will be shared in due time.
What are the benefits of being an IDEA Peer Mentoring Cohort Participant?
- Benefit from participating in monthly facilitated peer mentoring sessions.
- You will have access to mentors and advisors within the IDEA community and join a cohort of like-minded founders and entrepreneurs.
- You will join a professional space to network and share resources and knowledge.
What is IDEA looking for in a Peer Mentoring Cohort Participant?
- *To identify as a woman or non-binary and to be interested in or already engaged in entrepreneurship.
- Applicants should also be able to commit to attending monthly facilitated meetings (between March-July 2022, dates to be confirmed).
- Be Oxfordshire-based or travel to Oxfordshire for in-person events.
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter