- This event has passed.
We’re pleased to announce that the Young Innovators Awards 2021/22 will be opening on the 14th of June and, on the 15th of June, we will be hosting a briefing event that will provide information about the awards, eligibility criteria, the application process and timelines.
Innovate UK’s Young Innovators programme, which includes annual awards for young people with creative and ground-breaking business ideas and a high-profile #IdeasMeanBusiness campaign, is a partnership with the Prince’s Trust, with activities delivered by KTN and Innovate UK Edge.
The aim of this competition is to find a new group of young innovators that can turn their great ideas into successful businesses. In 2021/22, the Young Innovators programme will award 32 people from diverse backgrounds with a £5,000 grant, one-on-one business coaching and an allowance to cover living costs! Read more here.
So far, 88 inspiring young people have received Young Innovators awards and over 12K young people have engaged with the #IdeasMeanBusiness campaign.
With the awards opening soon, join the webinar and find out:
- How to apply
- If this is suitable for you
- Application timelines
- Tips & advice on how to answer the application questions
Who should attend?
- Anyone aged between 18 – 30 who is interested in starting their own business or wants to take their ideas to the next level
- Anyone looking for help in turning their ideas into reality
To be eligible for the Young Innovators Awards 2021/22 applicants must:
- Be a UK resident who has the right to work in the UK, or will have the right to work in the UK for the duration of the award
- Be aged from 18 to 30 on the date of competition closing
- Be able to commit on average 2 days (15 hours) per week to working on the award and attend two bootcamp sessions.
Attendees will have the chance to ask questions during the webinar.