- This event has passed.
The Power of Money in a Sustainable World How does money have power over you? Do we have the power to change the financial system?
About this Event
Money – why does it appear to exert so much power over everything?
Who has the money and how it’s used affects what happens locally and globally.
It look as though who has the money and how it’s used affects what happens locally and globally, with no thought of the long term consequences
Our speakers Julia Rebholz and Joanna Coull have two very different experiences of money to share.
- We’ll connect you to your own relationship with money (however much or little you have)
- We’ll talk about the financial system and how you have agency to change the system
- We’ll discuss where our money needs to be invested so it is in line with the UN sustainable goals
- We’ll consider how much impact our investments (such as our pensions) can make.
- We’ll consider 5 things EVERYONE can do to make a difference.
This online event, led by Thalia Carr, our WINS Oxford Lead, an experienced coach and facilitator in the Sustainability Sector.
Thalia will be facilitating a lively discussion with our speakers and enabling you to connect and network in small, online breakout rooms.
We might be social distancing, but we can still connect emotionally, finding support and help from one another. So come and join us – read on to find out more!
We’re very mindful that many of you are facing financial uncertainty at present.
If that means you are unable to afford to pay, please do grab a free place to join us for this online event.
For those who are able to pay, please buy a ticket, as revenues from sales are essential to enable us to provide ongoing support.