- This event has passed.
Join Oxford Seed Fund for a discussion with female leaders from across the globe
About this Event
Welcome to Oxford Seed Fund’s panel Women in Investing. Our panel boasts of female leaders from across the globe: UK, USA, India and Nigeria. The agenda is two-fold: 1. Discuss breaking into VC, recruiting and finding success as a woman and 2. Creating an ecosystem that supports a sustainable pipeline of female entrepreneurs and investing in women led businesses (including how to make D&I a part of your investing strategy)
This event follows a formal D&I commitment from our team, and we hope to use it to prompt discussion/reflection hard and soft best practices and give the female founders in our network an opportunity to ask questions in a safe environment.
Women in Investing and Female Founders and Allies are welcome to join!
Please join us in welcoming our panelists:
- Geri Kirilova, Partner at Laconia Capital
- Manasi Shah, Associate at Accel Partners
- Nupur Garg, Founder of WinPE (Women in PE)
- Itxaso del Palacio, Principal Notion Ventures
- Nicole Yembra, Founder and Managing Partner, Chrysalis Capital