- This event has passed.
We are happy to announce the 2nd WEgate training Academy, part of the educational series of WEgate. Taking place on 12th and 13th of October, 2021, this event aims at creating next generation women, ready to accelerate their entrepreneurial growth through: financial education, green and digital transformation. With variety of topics and internationally recognized trainers, women supporting organizations and women entrepreneurs will be equipped with real life tools and information on how they can boost women entrepreneurship across Europe, through expanding their online presence and promotion, increasing their financial literacy, insights in access to equity and public funds, with possibility of digital and green transformation. During the two day’s event, the online training program will offer following topics:
- Digital literacy – how can visibility make or break your chances to succeed
- Circular economy – greening of businesses by implementing the concept of circular economy
- Financial literacy – increase the financial well-being of your business or organization
- Funding opportunities – available funding opportunities for both organizations and women entreprenurs
- Access to finance – equity financing
The WEgate Training Academy is an interactive event, where participants will have the opportunity not only to learn, but to network and expand their pool of collaborators, gain insight in selection of tools, so that they can transform their business.