- This event has passed.
This is a flexible tailor-made course designed for tech-companies on how NHS organisations buy goods and services. Gain expert-level knowledge of NHS procurement with this comprehensive course that will deep dive into how to sell and supply goods and services into the NHS. The course provides 12 hours of content over 1 week alongside individual advice from our expert mentors. By the end of this unique tailor-made training delivered by TheHill, participants will gain a better understanding of NHS procurement rules and requirements, evidence needed, approaches to engagement and the ability to choose the best route to sales for the NHS. The course is run by a group of expert trainers including NHS procurement professionals and industry insiders with extensive experience in supplying goods and services to the NHS. Participants will leave with in-depth knowledge of selling into the NHS and a tailored action plan for their product.
Duration: 04. July- 07. July 2022
Time: 9:00- 12:00
Venue: The Wood Centre for Innovation
Purpose for OUH (Procurement and TheHill)
• Improved knowledge and delivery from SME partners in procurement exercises (leading to reduction in procurement staff effort required)
• Improved sales for Accelerator and other partner companies (leading to equity benefits for OUH)
• Income generation to fund innovation pipeline activities (specifically scouting for technology partners / due diligence on competitive landscape, and/or funding of pilot projects)
Benefits to participants
• Understanding of procurement rules and requirements
• Ability to choose the best route to sales for the NHS
• Ultimate improvement in success rates for procurement exercises
Carl Hooper, Megan Morys-Carter, Jim Gabriel
Introduction to NHS money flows
NHS evidence requirements
Step-by-step guide to NHS procurement
Frameworks and compliant routes to procurement
Piloting as part of procurement
Managing stakeholders and the institutional sell
National and regional perspectives
Discounted places are available for alumni of TheHill’s programmes, and social enterprises or not-for-profit companies: please email email@example.com to get more information.
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter