- This event has passed.
TheHill is inviting registrations from individuals and companies that would like to enrol onto this tailor-made course unpacking how to sell into the NHS.
TheHill is offering you the opportunity to take part in our new course that has been designed in response to the frequent inquiries with regards to selling products or services into the NHS. This course demystifies the NHS procurement process, helping you understand who to go to and what evidence and paperwork they will expect from you. We also help you improve your institutional selling skills and put you in the best position to choose the right entry point for your product, at a local, regional, or national level.
The course is run by a group of expert trainers including NHS procurement professionals and industry insiders with extensive experience in supplying goods and services to the NHS. Participants will leave with in-depth knowledge of selling into the NHS and a tailored action plan for their product.
For further information contact Adele Carvalho on email@example.com
Time: 9:00- 12:00
Venue: Ruskin College
Cost: £7,500 – Discounted places are available for alumni of TheHill’s programmes, and social enterprises or not-for-profit companies: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Purpose for OUH (Procurement and TheHill)
• Improved knowledge and delivery from SME partners in procurement exercises (leading to reduction in procurement staff effort required)
• Improved sales for Accelerator and other partner companies (leading to equity benefits for OUH)
• Income generation to fund innovation pipeline activities (specifically scouting for technology partners / due diligence on competitive landscape, and/or funding of pilot projects)
Benefits to participants
• Understanding of procurement rules and requirements
• Ability to choose the best route to sales for the NHS
• Ultimate improvement in success rates for procurement exercises
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter