- This event has passed.
The Translational Research Symposium organised by the Translational Research Office, Medical Sciences Division, is now open for registration
Please register with your University of Oxford email address.
This will be a hybrid event. Places are limited to 80 in person attendees so please book promptly.
The Translational Research Office (TRO) is hosting a Translational Research Symposium and Partnering Event showcasing successful routes to translation, demonstrating funding and support mechanisms available to Oxford researchers and providing opportunities to network and build partnerships with key funders and commercial collaborators.
For more information please contact the organising team on email@example.com
Processing of personal data for the Translational Research Symposium
The information we request enables us to:
1. Place you in suitable workshop groups and create a personal program for you as a participant
2. Contact you for any questions
3. Book rooms of the right size
4. Order the right amount of food, if necessary adapted to personal preferences (including allergies)
5. Generate statistics about the number of participants from different types of organizations
6. Enable future invitations to our events
Information Requested: Name, E-mail address, Title, Institution title, Key area of research, Interest in attending specific sessions, Any dietary/access requirements.
The right to receive and remove data from the Translational Research Symposium
You have the right to ask for your personal data or have it removed from the Translational Research Symposium. We are required to send or remove personal data without undue delay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the organizing university for your Translational Research Symposium registration.