- This event has passed.
This webinar is for Founders and CEO’s of start ups and scale ups who wish they had more time.
- Have a long list of ‘to do’s’
- Get into the detail too much
- Don’t have time to do what you love
- Spend too long overthinking decisions
- Feel drained and want to be energised
- Do the work yourself ‘because it’s quicker’ than showing someone else
- Spend more time working in the business than on the business
- Want to change, but don’t know how
This 45 minute webinar will give you 3 top tips
so you know:
- What aspects of your business to prioritise and be intentional about
- When you’re getting in your own way
- What action you’re going to take to make change happen, so you have time to lead
About Cheryl Thornton:
I have been supporting people for 20+ years in various HR roles, but always got the biggest buzz when I supported and coached senior leaders to achieve their goals and aspirations, through 1:1 executive coaching and leadership team development. That’s why in January this year, I decided to follow my own calling and start my own leadership and development business.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter