- This event has passed.
Welcome to the Small Business Sustainability Basics Programme & Module 1: Sustainability is Good for Business.
A business that prioritises and improves its impact on people and the planet will outperform its rivals and generate more profit, join us to learn more!
In this session you will learn:
• The opportunities being sustainable brings.
• An opportunity for growth: Inspiration from businesses that have lead in this area.
• Real world evidence of the benefits of clean and green growth.
• What a sustainable business looks like and how you can start your sustainability journey one step at a time.
This free programme will be delivered over six weeks entirely via digital channels.
*By registering for this event you will automatically be added to the other 5 events, receive weekly worksheets and be invited to an exclusive and supportive community*
Why join this programme:
– It’s free!
– Receive access to the best small business sustainability experts in the UK
– Join a community of small businesses on the same journey, where you can network and receive support
– Experts will be on hand each week and help you implement key learnings into your business
– You’ll receive a virtual certificate and digital “badge” to say you completed Sustainability Basics for your business.
Webinars are recorded and available for catch up on a dedicated page on the Small Business Britain website
1. 6th Sept 11am: Sustainability is Good for Business
2. 13th Sept 11am: Starting at the Beginning: Energy and Transport
3. 20th Sept 11am: Where You Are & What You Do
4. 27th Sept 11am: A Team Effort: Working With & Adapting Your Supply Chain
5. 4th Oct 11am: Offsetting: The Good, The Bad & Making a Plan
6. 11th Oct 11am: Sustainability for You