About this event
Join us at our June 2021 social mixer – ‘The National Approach to Health Data’
Thursday 17 June 2021 18:00-20:00 on Zoom
TheHill community meets every other month at our social mixers, part of a range of online events.
We bring together people with a passion for digital innovation in health and care. This includes small and medium enterprises developing new products, clinicians and hospital management staff using the latest digital technology and developing innovation pathways, and local and international partnerships working together on programmes and projects across the innovation ecosystem. Our network also includes digital developers, professional service providers, patients, carers, and investors.
In order to participate you will need:
- Access to the latest version of Zoom, we sometimes use the latest features which may not be available in older versions (download here)
- A web camera so we can see you
- To use your real name (first name and last name) in your profile settings so we can identify you
- To register for our event
What else can you expect from our social mixer:
- The opportunity to network from 18:00 to 20:00
- Talks from speakers in our community
- A panel discussion between prominent members of our community
- Speed networking with other members of TheHill’s digital innovation community
- 30 second pitch sessions