- This event has passed.
Network with TheHill’s digital innovation community
About this Event
Join us at our February 2021 social mixer – “Digital skills needed for use and development of technology”
Thursday 11 February 2021 18:00-20:00 on Zoom
From our founding in 2016, social mixers have been an important part of TheHill’s offering to our community.
We bring together everyone with a passion for digital innovation in health and care. This includes small and medium enterprises developing new products; clinicians and hospital management staff using the latest digital technology and developing innovation pathways; and local and international partnerships working together on programmes and projects across the innovation ecosystem. Our network also includes digital developers, professional service providers, patients, carers, and investors.
Our February social mixer will take place over the video conferencing platform Zoom where we are looking forward to catching up with you and continuing to reinvent social sharing experiences in a virtual environment.
In order to participate you will need:
- A copy of the free video conferencing system Zoom, which you can download here
- A working web camera so we can see you
- To use your real name (first name and last name) in your profile settings so we can identify you
- To register for our event
What else can you expect from our social mixer:
- A Zoom from 18:00 to 20:00 with plenty of opportunity to network and some engaging speakers
- 10 minute talks from speakers in our community
- Patrick Mitchell, Director of Innovation, Transformation and Digital; inc SRO for the Topol Review
- Adham Khalek, Emergency Medicine consultant
- A panel discussion between prominent members of our community on “Digital skills needed for use and development of technology“
- Louise Parberry, Senior sales engineer at InterSystems
- Rubeta Matin, Dermatology Consultant at Oxford University Hospitals
- Ryan Kerstain, Plastic Surgery Registrar Oxford University Hospitals
- Speed networking with other members of TheHill’s digital innovation
- 30 second pitch sessions
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter