- This event has passed.
Network with TheHill’s digital innovation community
Join us at our December social mixer
From our creation in 2016, social mixers have been an important part of TheHill’s offering to our community.
We bring together everyone with a passion for digital innovation in health and care. This includes small and medium enterprises developing new products; clinicians and hospital management staff using the latest digital technology and developing innovation pathways; and local and international partnerships working together on programmes and projects across the innovation ecosystem. Our network also includes digital developers, professional service providers, patients, carers, and investors.
Our December social mixer will take place over the video conferencing platform Zoom where we are looking forward to catching up with you and continuing to reinvent social sharing experiences in a virtual environment.
In order to participate you will need:
- A copy of the free video conferencing system Zoom, which you can download here
- A working web camera so we can see you
- To use your real name (first name and last name) in your profile settings so we can identify you
- To register for our event
What else can you expect from our social mixer:
- A Zoom from 18:00 to 20:00 with plenty of opportunity to network and some engaging speakers
- 15 minute talks from speakers in our community
- Breakout rooms for Q&A with our speakers
- Speed networking with other members of TheHill’s digital innovation community to make connections and share experiences
- Drinks and canapes (please bring your own so we can enjoy some conviviality together)
We’ll update you when we’ve confirmed our speakers for the event.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter