- This event has passed.
Join us at our April 2021 social mixer – “Digital Health Ecosystem”
Thursday 29 April 2021 18:00-20:00 on Zoom
TheHill community meets every other month at our social mixers, part of a range of events which are currently all accessible online.
We bring together everyone with a passion for digital innovation in health and care. This includes small and medium enterprises developing new products, clinicians and hospital management staff using the latest digital technology and developing innovation pathways, and local and international partnerships working together on programmes and projects across the innovation ecosystem. Our network also includes digital developers, professional service providers, patients, carers, and investors.
In order to participate you will need:
- A copy of the free video conferencing system Zoom, which you can download here
- A working web camera so we can see you
- To use your real name (first name and lastname) in your profile settings so we can identify you
- To register for our event
What else can you expect from our social mixer:
- A Zoom from 18:00 to 20:00 with plenty of opportunity to network and some engaging speakers
- Talks from speakers in our community on “Digital Health Ecosystem”
- A panel discussion between prominent members of our community
- Speed networking with other members of TheHill’s digital innovation
- 30 second pitch sessions
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter