- This event has passed.
This session will explore where the biggest opportunities lie for the commercialisation of social sciences, how academia and industry can look to take advantage, and Aspect’s future plans in terms of driving and supporting social science commercialisation.
– Professor Julia Black (Chair) – Strategic Director of Innovation and Professor of Law at the LSE, and Chair of the Aspect Steering Group
– Melanie Knetsch – Deputy Director, Innovation and Impact, ESRC:UKRI
– Ian Tracey – Co-Founder, Anchored In
– Vikas Shah MBE – CEO, Swiscot Group and Honorary Professor of Business, University of Manchester
- 28th October 2020
11:00 am - 11:45 am
- Event Category:
- Open to All
- Event Tags:
- ASPECT, Social Enterprise
- Book now
- View Organiser Website
The Equity Trap: How University Ownership Affects Spinout Success31 May @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
OT (Oxford Technology) Investor Presentations1 June @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Women, STEM and Investment: Closing the Gender Gap5 June @ 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter