- This event has passed.
Tech for Education Challenge information session
Apply your edtech innovation skills to solve some of the most pressing problems in learning engineering.
Conception X is delighted to announce the launch of its Tech for Education Challenge.
Aimed at venture scientists involved in education who wish to apply their research and/or startup to solve education challenges, the Challenge provides a unique opportunity to engage with one of the most prominent edtech organisations worldwide.
The Challenge focus is aimed at improving educational outcomes by leveraging computing and data to dramatically increase the effectiveness of learning science as a discipline.
The Challenge is supported by Schmidt Futures, a philanthropic initiative founded by Eric and Wendy Schmidt that bets early on exceptional people making the world better.
14:00 – 14:05 Welcome & CX Overview
14:05 – 14:15 Schmidt Futures – Overview & Challenge Intro
14.15 – 14.35 Challenge Statements
14.35 – 14.40 Challenge Submission
14:40 – 15.00 Questions & Closing Remarks
1. How might we make tools to enable researchers to experiment with different learning approaches easily and at scale?
2. How might we reduce the cost of large-scale assessment by half while increasing its quality?
3. How can we help students to become proficient writers by using NLP?
4. How might we help students with accelerated recovery in maths?
If you are involved in an edtech startup, or are researching or developing a technology that could be applied to learning engineering, please join us to learn how you could win a cash prize and for the chance to develop a proof of concept through a three-month project.
Challenge Application form can be found here.
* Please note that this event will be recorded and may be used for marketing purposes
Share with friends
Share on Facebook
Share on Facebook Messenger
Share on Linkedin
Share on Twitter
Share by Email
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter