- This event has passed.
BIPC Start-Up Workshop, in partnership with OxLEP Business, for Oxfordshire residents who want to start or accelerate their business
This workshop is designed to encourage you to focus on the fundamentals of a successful business and develop a viable, successful and sustainable business plan.
The workshop will be delivered by two of our experienced business experts, providing practical content to help you learn and make progress on the day, alongside a group of supportive peers. The sessions will help you to:
• Develop your critical thinking skills
• Develop a collaborative mindset
• Develop your creativity
• Develop your understanding of how ideas can become actions
• Develop your understanding of why businesses succeed or fail
• Know where to access more support to start and grow your business
You will finish the day with a clear plan on how to move your business forward and reach your next milestone.
9am Registration with amazing coffee and cake from an Oxfordshire Start-Up
The workshop will be in two sessions 9:30 -12:30 and 1:30 – 4:30 (lunch is not provided)
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter