- This event has passed.
8 Nov: CEO conference (Invite only)
9 November 2022 : The Good Growth Summit explores the role technology and entrepreneurs play in building a better future, featuring founders, businesses and investors that balance purpose with profit.
This event is aimed at impact-led businesses and those looking to learn more about building successful purpose-led businesses.
We are excited to welcome speakers including:
- Annie Olivier, Head of Growth at B Corp.
- Natasha Jamal, VP Social Impact at Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.
- Alastair Mitchell, Partner at EQT Ventures.
- Dama Sathianathan, Partner at Bethnal Green Ventures.
- Michael Acton Smith OBE, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at Calm.
10 November 2022 : The Horizon Summit probes questions around how technology is impacting our lives and consumption habits, from our finances to our shopping behaviours, to social interaction and our health outcomes.
The event will explore latest trends and ideas in the technology sector, and how they’re disrupting industries and lives.
Speakers at the Horizon Summit include:
- Julian Gay, Serial Entrepreneur & Investor.
- Jeff Kolovson, Co-Founder & COO of Faire.
- Dr Katerina Spranger, Founder & CEO, Oxford Heartbeat.
- Kayleigh Hartigan, Chief of Staff at HealthHero & Founder of Fertility Mapper.
For the latest speaker updates, check out our speaker page here.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter