- This event has passed.
An interactive and group exercise session to fully understand SEO.
The session will cover:
- SEO basics
- How to do an SEO audit of your site
- What you need to get found on Google for
- How to get found on Google
- How to create a 6 months SEO plan
It will also answer questions like
- How long does SEO take in order to generate an ROI?
- Can I do it myself?
- How much time do I need to invest?
- What is the cost of getting someone else to do it?
- What are the pitfalls of getting a freelance or agency involved?
Staff member or student of the University of Oxford? why not track your journey in InkPath?
Jon Ellard is a creative and straight-talking sales & marketing director with a track record of delivering results. As Sales & Marketing Director at Alliance Transport Technologies and MD of Ellard Outloud Ltd, Jon helps businesses to develop a digital marketing strategy that works hand in hand with their long-term goals.
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter