- This event has passed.
Do you work in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing or Medical Sector?
This is a specialist group to connect business leaders working in a STEM sector with each other and for advisers already working with clients in one or more of the above sectors to provide expert advice and support to those leaders.
The group is founded on being a trusted, friendly, supportive environment for all working in these sectors.
At these meetings you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with new contacts
- Reconnect with existing contacts to build relationships
- Share practical ideas and insights to improve your business
The TOPIC for the second part of this meeting ins ‘INTERNATIONAL’ – trading services and products in the current climate. For this meeting we will be joined by Sebastian Johnson, Head of Innovation and Inward Investment at Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP), to provide an overview of the inward foreign investment picture for Oxfordshire.
The Agenda for this meeting is:
- Free Networking in breakout rooms
- Networking in different breakout rooms – around the topic ‘ INTERNATIONAL: Issues and Opportunities. Were you operating internationally and unable to do so during lockdown? Has your market opened up from local to global as a result of lockdown?’ Share your stories and hear what others are focussing on.
Here’s some of the comments from our first event on 5th May:
- ‘great meeting today, thanks for hosting, and really happy to be part of the next one’
- ‘Thanks for a great meeting’
- ‘I’d forgotten how much these type of events can energise me. Notes from Group 4 attached, there were some great tangible ideas to try which I hope others will find useful. ‘
- ‘Many thanks for an enjoyable meeting on Tuesday….it was very well organised.’
NB: When you book
We have requested your phone number, in case there are any last minute issues and we need to get hold of you. It is not for marketing purposes. The meeting will be held on Zoom. You will need a password to enter the meeting which, for security, will be emailed to you 24 hours before the start.