- This event has passed.
Are rental models the future of consumption? In this session, we will hear from academics and businesses who will explore alternative consumption models to reduce resource use, the motivations and barriers to renting consumer goods and discuss recommendations in this area for businesses, organisations, and policy makers.
– Dr Nicole Koenig-Lewis – Reader (Associate Professor) in Marketing at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University
– Dr Carmela Bosangit – Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University
– Eve Kekeh – Founder, Bundlee
– Chris Hellawell – Founder & Director, Edinburgh Tool Library
- 22nd October 2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- ASPECT, Social Enterprise
- Book now
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter