- This event has passed.
Product-Society Fit is:
- A worldwide community dedicated to learning about impact best-practise;
- Shared through in-person & online networking events;
- Particularly for current/ aspiring founders, start-ups & students (who lack the resources of larger companies);
- To help them identify how to maximise the positive impact they have on the world;
- In a psychologically safe environment, to explore, question, challenge and learn;
- Supported by Experts, Sponsors and Investors who believe in educating and inspiring others.
- Climate change, sustainability, net-zero and circular economy;
- Workplace engagement, culture and psychological safety;
- Reinventing work and new ways of working;
- Employee wellbeing, learning and development;
- Social value, volunteering and charity/ effective altruism;
- Radical transparency (suppliers, employees, customers, stakeholders);
- Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (neurodiversity, physical ability, gender, race, etc)
What makes us different?
- We are deliberately broad in scope, giving people a map for the whole impact landscape so they can explore the areas which are most relevant to them.
- We specifically aim to maximise diversity in our membership; to welcome different points of view and increase exposure to new ideas. Interdisciplinary thinking and cognitive diversity can create conversations that are challenging but the debate allows people more certainty about what is right for them.
- We have an explicit focus on psychological safety and treating people as human first. We deal with issues that are both complex and nuanced, and want to give people an environment where they feel able to say (thoughtfully and considerately) what is on their mind.
- We are intellectually curious and our first response if someone disagrees is to listen, to understand why. We are not interested in the popular answers, or the points of view that sound good.
We are looking to align, promote and collaborate with the large number of specialist communities whose focus allows a deeper dive into specific topic areas. For more information, links and to get onboarded, see https://www.ProdSocFit.com
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter