- This event has passed.
The Oxford Venture Capital Program is a term-long program to train top student analysts to analyze startups and think like VC funds. Over seven weeks, analysts will learn the ins and outs of VC investment, testing their skills by analyzing a real startup in competition with other student analyst teams.
• Exposure to top startups, including private facetime with their founders and access to their confidential investment memos
• Speakers from top-tier organizations. e.g. “Big Four” UK VC fund Balderton Capital and cutting-edge, world-leading nuclear fusion startup Tokamak Energy
• Real VC professionals from leading funds as competition judges
• Experienced student directors and leadership on hand to guide and advise analysts, all with substantial VC experience
• A complete and comprehensive educational program making sure you finish the term understanding what VC is all about