- This event has passed.
The Healthier Way to Network for Business People in Woodstock
This event welcomes Business Owners, MD’s, Managers, Professional Service Partners and Team Members responsible for Networking, offering an opportunity build valuable business connections whilst enjoying a lovely walk and talk around the stunning Blenheim Palace Grounds. Our circular walk will start at the Palace and finish up at the Palace Café for coffee and further Networking.
- Dress – casual comfortable walking clothes
- Distance – no more than 4 miles
- Parking – Main Blenheim Palace Car Park
- Meet at Flagstaff at the front of the main Palace Gate
- Refreshments supplied at the Palace Café
- Number of Stiles – None
- Level of Difficulty – Easy walk at your pace.
- Friendly dogs on leads are welcome
Your walk leader will be Jackie Jarvis, The Walking Business Coach and Co- Founder of Natural Netwalking,
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter