- This event has passed.
New for 2023! Lunch and Learn Seminar Series in the Blenheim Room @ Begbroke Science Park – starts 26th January with Health and Wellbeing
An opportunity to network, learn, share and make connections. If you’re part of MPLS, located at Begbroke (in a company or research group) or part of Oxford University and interested in attending, then come along!
Sign up here for the sessions you’re interested in, or just let us know you’d like to come (email email@example.com) so we can plan the numbers for catering.
Bring your lunch – drinks and snacks will be provided We’ll kick off the series on 26th January at 12.00pm with “Health and Wellbeing” from Henry Majed founder of MyMynd with a particular focus on mental health. January can be a tough month, but it’s a good time for reassessing our approach to the work-life balance, maybe reassess those rash New Year’s Eve resolutions (!) and think about how we can better practically manage all of the various commitments, stresses and strains of life. Henry will introduce us to MyMynd and his approach to mental health support.
Other topics in the series will include:
- 23rd February – Sustainability
- 23rd March – Intellectual Property (basics)
- 25th May – Intellectual Property & Strategy (in-depth)
- 29th June – Equality, Diversity & Inclusion – what is it? What does it mean for me? How do we integrate this into a start-up SME
- 21st September – People: Hiring Talent and Building the Team
- 26th October – Artificial Intelligence
- 23rd November – Quantum
If you would like to take part at one of these events or just have a suggestion for a topic, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org