- This event has passed.
Brandstorm is L’Oréal’s global innovation competition where teams of 3 students compete to win an Intraprenuership Mission in Paris in our L’Oréal HQ where they can bring their innovative idea to life!
This competition is open to all under 30s and so undergraduates and MBAs can take part.
1. Students needs to form a team of 3. This can be done as a group of friends or they can connect with other students on our platform.
2. They need to create and submit an innovative idea to disrupt the beauty industry within one of the 3 below tracks
3. All ideas will be reviewed and the top ones will be invited to compete in the UK and Ireland semi final.
4. The top teams from the semi final will then be assigned a L’Oréal mentor to evolve their idea and get ready to pitch their idea at the UK National Final to a number of our Senior Leaders.
5. The national winners will then compete in the Global semi final against teams from all over the world and if successful will be invited to the global final (hopefully in person) in Paris.
This is a unique opportunity for students to develop a huge range of skills whilst aiming to win the amazing prize of an Intrapreneurship in Paris!
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter