- This event has passed.
Leadership in Extraordinary Times Event
How can business harness the enormous potential that the commercialisation of space offers? And what will it deliver in terms of benefits here on earth?
Join our panel of experts as they discuss the emergence of space entrepreneurship and the many opportunities and challenges that this field presents.
The panel discussion will be chaired and moderated by:
- Marc Ventresca, Associate Professor of Strategic Management
- Lucas Kello, Associate Professor of International Relations at Oxford and an expert in space and cyber governance.
The panel will include:
- Eamonn Molloy, Associate Fellow Oxford, expert in major programs.
- Renee Rottner, Assistant Professor UC Santa Barbara, expert in NASA innovation
- Dan Sola, Space entrepreneur and Oxford Said alumni.
We look forward to having you join us at 2:30pm BST on Tuesday, October 13th