- This event has passed.
This workshop focuses on three rules of three when pricing your product, as well as tips on how to fund your idea and the discipline needed to keep the finances in order.
We will cover:
- Why you need profit and purpose
- How to cover all costs in your pricing
- When to price high and when to price low
- Pricing your service to cover your personal financial needs
- How to break down your shopping list to have the best chance when raising investment
Who is it for?
Social enterprises, trading charities and purposeful businesses in Oxfordshire, UK.
Gareth is the founder of eScalate Hub TownSq, a B Corp focused on building community- led coworking spaces across the UK. There are now 11 TownSq spaces in England and Wales with an additional 50+ Cowork Local venues to enable people to work closer to home in a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.