Introducing ‘Help to Grow’ – A Fully Funded Course to Help SME Leaders

9 March @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Join us for a live online meetup and Q&A on ‘Help to Grow’ – a UK government-funded course for SME leaders looking to boost business growth and profits.

Hear straight from the faculty about how this programme is designed to help your organisation build resilience while driving growth.

Register now to get first-hand access to:

Eligibility criteria
Course Curriculum
How to apply
You will also have the opportunity to interact with Help to Grow’s alumni and share any queries you may have.

If you’re an SME leader looking to build expertise and help your business thrive, we highly recommend exploring the programme.

‘Help to Grow’ – The UK Govt-funded Initiative at a Glance

The programme Help to Grow combines a practical curriculum, with one-to-one support from a business mentor, peer-learning sessions and an alumni network. The programme is 90% funded by the government and for a limited time, the remaining 10% is funded via a fee waiver through the university’s business support fund!

This is a 12-week practical management training programme accredited by the Small Business Charter, delivered in Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley by Oxford Brookes Business School.

You can find more information here:

Looking forward to seeing you there!


9 March
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Event Categories:
Book now



Latest news

Entrepreneurship Events Grant – Trinity 2023

If you're an Oxford student or staff member, you can apply for an entrepreneurship events grant. Learn more

Hannah Ireson, Founder of Mederi

Hannah Ireson, Founder of Mederi

Hannah is the founder of Mederi, Oxford’s first floatation centre. Learn more

Jasmine Anouna, Founder of Bloom

Jasmine Anouna, Founder of Bloom

Jasmine is the founder of The Bloom, an online hub for aspiring changemakers around the world. Learn more

Simone Koo Ishikawa – Founder of Ishikoo

Simone Koo Ishikawa – Founder of Ishikoo

Simone has her own fintech advisory and consultancy company, RSK Finance. Learn more

Enterprising Oxford

Tell us a bit about yourself and see information and resources relevant to your needs.

Get in touch

14 + 8 =

Copyright © 2022 Enterprising Oxford | Site by Herd