- This event has passed.
If you’ve got an idea about how to make Oxford a better and more equal place, we want to help you make it a reality. The Community Enterprise Awards support Oxford University staff and students to try out or set up social ventures by offering:
• Training, including access to the Social Shifters platform
• Events, so you can connect with like-minded people
• Funding, so you can set your idea into motion
• Access to a network of relevant community members
Past winners have set up
- walking tours,
- community cafes,
- cycling groups,
- online accessibility projects, and much more
– there are so many ways that you can make a real difference in Oxford, so get creative! To find out more, get to know other big thinkers,
and hear from past winner Theophina Gabriel, founder and editor-in-chief of Onyx Magazine, come along to our online event next week!
Wednesday 12th October, 5.30pm – 6.30pm, sign up via the link :
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter