- This event has passed.
Seeing ourselves: gender and inclusivity in 2020.
How can current students and new graduates re-imagine what it is like to lead a company? How can we encourage women from underrepresented backgrounds to picture themselves in leadership roles? And who or what helped our panellists “reimagine what is possible?”
The panel discussion will be moderated by Sara Beck, COO, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford and the panellists currently confirmed are:
- Charlotte Yonge, Investment Manager at Troy Asset Management and Co-Founder of GAIN (Girls Are Investors)
- Holly Brooker, Head Of Marketing UK/I at ClassPass
- Charm Legrand, Vice President/Digital Partner at Genpact (Oxford MBA alumna)
- 17:15 – Registration opens
- 17:45 – Event starts
- 18:45 – Drinks reception
- 19:45 – Close
About the event
- The seminar is open for anyone to attend (over 18yrs only)
- Registration is essential and spaces are limited and tickets are non-transferable.
- Please note once the main room is full you will be directed to an overflow room, here you will be able to watch the live event, beamed from the main room, so please arrive early to avoid disappointment
Photography, filming and live social media streaming may take place at Saïd Business School for promotional purposes. This will be confirmed via the reminder emailed two days before the event. If you wish to opt out of image capture at an event please contact email@example.com