- This event has passed.
Inflation, Recession and Uncertainty – How Resilient is the VC Industry?
In the last decade, the venture capital industry benefited from low interest rates and a stimulating economic environment. Caused by the pandemic and the Russian attack on Ukraine, inflation surged, interest rates rose and a recession is looming.
Join us to hear an expert panel discuss these issues and how they affect the VC industry and startup funding.
– Professor Tim Jenkinson from the Said Business School
– Dr. Owen Metters from Octopus Ventures
– Alexandra Ntemourtsidou from the Creator Fund
– Audrey Handem from Speedinvest
– Moderator: Constantin Kogler, DPhil Student in Mathematics and board member of Oxford Entrepreneurs
Location: Pavilion, Master’s field, Balliol College, Oxford
18:00: People arrive at the location
18:15 – 19:15: Panel Discussion
19:15 – 20:00 Networking