- This event has passed.
Our goal is to strengthen the Oxford MBA programming for students who are committed to impactful careers and leading systemic change.
Run by the Skoll Centre, Impact Lab is a co-curricular Impact Leadership programme that supports University of Oxford students who are committed to having an impact-driven career. Impact Lab helps students to explore different mindsets and approaches to building an impact career as a:
- Social Intrapreneur – Fostering social or environmental change within large established organizations.
- Social Entrepreneur – Creating new ventures to address social or environmental challenges.
- Social Extrapreneur – Working across organizational boundaries to orchestrate systemic change.
Who is the programme for?
The Impact Lab programme is open to postgraduate students of the University of Oxford including MBA students at Saïd Business School.
- Kick-off retreat where we take you on a residential weekend to connect with your cohort.
- A series of thematic modules taught by thought leaders and practitioners.
- Brown bag lunchtime talks (open to all).
- Storytelling workshops taught by an expert TEDx currator and a chance to hone the art through our Storytelling Cafés.
- Mentoring programme from impact-focused Oxford Business Alumni.
- One of the most valuable aspects is the community it fosters. The Lab aims to cultivate not only future change leaders but also a strong network of like-minded individuals who will be connected for life.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter