- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurship lesson with Professor Cameron Hepburn:
Cameron co-founded the following companies:
- Climate Bridge
- Vivid Economics (acquired by McKinsey & Company)
- Aurora Energy Research
Cameron holds the following academic positions:
- Professor of Environmental Economics and Director, Smith School, University of Oxford
- Director of Economics of Sustainability, INET, Oxford Martin School
- Senior Research Fellow, New College, Oxford
- Managing Editor, Oxford Review of Economic Policy
- Lecturer, Environmental Economics (MSc, MPhil) & Energy Markets (MBA)
- Degrees: law and engineering; doctorate in economics (as a Rhodes scholar)
Professor Hepburn serves in non-executive roles including:
- Chair, Aurora Energy Research, a leading energy modelling company
- Director, Vivid Economics, a leading economics consultancy
- External Advisory Board Member, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Advisory Panel, Sarasin & Partners LLP Climate Active Fund
- Trustee, Schola Cantorum of Oxford
Cameron gives frequent invited lectures, such as:
- World Economic Forum, Davos and Tianjin
- Necker Island with Richard Branson
- Chatham House
- FT Literary Festival
- Advance Australia Global Awards
Cameron is an investor in social enterprises including Purpose and Apolitical, and co-founded Climate Bridge, Vivid Economics and Aurora Energy Research. He actively invests in early stage businesses.
Information on Venue: Please arrive on time at the main entrance of Green Templeton College. You will be lead to the **EP Abraham Lecture Theatre**.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter