- This event has passed.
Join us for a networking event on saving energy and carbon in commercial and public sector buildings.
(University of Oxford Students and Staff, why not record your skills development for this event at our online app, Engaging with Entrepreneurship)
- Gain practical insight from the people who’ve already cut their energy bills and carbon in a mix of heritage and modern buildings
- Take the opportunity to speak to energy efficiency experts from Oxford Brookes University’s EiE team and the Low Carbon Hub
- Talk with similar organisations and learn from their experiences in decarbonising and fitting renewables
- Learn from the people who’ve really done this and the experts who’ve conducted hundreds of energy assessments of buildings across Oxfordshire – plan your actions and find out about support available.
- Find out about where the future of energy markets and price caps, and where energy prices are likely to go
- Michael Esvelt, EiE Operations Director, Oxford Brookes University
- Alexander Horsfall-Turner, College Surveyor, St Hilda’s College, Oxford
- Duncan Wyatt, Senior Trader, The Energy Consortium
- Venue: St Hilda’s College, Oxford
- Room: The Pavilion (new building next to the river see image below)
- Drinks: Tea, coffee and wine will be available
- Parking is limited at St Hilda’s College, please get in touch if you will need vehicle access, otherwise, we encourage attendees to use the park and ride or come by bike
N.B. Tickets are free for this event but limited. Once all tickets are booked a waiting list will become available and those signed up will be notified when any spaces become available.
If you have any questions about this event please contact email@example.com