- This event has passed.
Inflation, Recession and Uncertainty – How Resilient is the VC Industry?
hear an expert panel discuss current economic issues and how they affect the VC industry and startup funding.
economic environment. Caused by the pandemic and the Russian attack on Ukraine, inflation surged, interest rates rose and a recession is looming.
Join us to hear an expert panel discuss these issues and how they affect the VC industry and startup funding.
– Audrey Handem from Speedinvest
– Professor Tim Jenkinson from the Said Business School
– Dr. Owen Metters from Octopus Ventures
– Alexandra Ntemourtsidou from the Creator Fund
– Moderator: Constantin Kogler, DPhil Student in Mathematics and board member of Oxford Entrepreneurs
Location: Pavilion, Master’s field, Balliol College, Oxford
Please do not wear heeled shoes as they are prohibited at the event location.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter