- This event has passed.
At the event guests will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other businesses who want to make an impact in their community.
- Hear from local researchers about their life-saving new projects.
- Explore the new BHF research facility and ask questions about the work happening in Oxfordshire.
- Learn about the powerful work the BHF does and how your business can support.
- Enjoy a complimentary afternoon tea and book a complimentary CPR workshop for your business.
Registration is open to invited guests and B4 Members.
Full address: Institute of Developmental & Regenerative Medicine (IDRM)IMS-Tetsuya Nakamura BuildingOld Road Campus, Roosevelt Dr, Headington, Oxford OX3 7TY
Parking in the main hospital car park – follow the red balloons!
The BHF has over £69 million invested in 89 research projects in Oxfordshire and this is your chance to find out more about these projects and how you and your teams can support this essential work.
The event also marks the launch of the Heart of Oxford Business Board and representatives of the Board will be explaining why they’re putting their time, energy and hearts into supporting this wonderful charity.
We are delighted to confirm our guest speaker, Paul Riley, a British Heart Foundation Professor of Regenerative Medicine based at the University of Oxford. He is also Director of the BHF Oxbridge Centre for Regenerative Medicine and inaugural Director of the Institute of Developmental and Regenerative Medicine which came online in May 2022.
In 2008, Professor Riley was awarded an Outstanding Achievement Award by the European Society of Cardiology, in recognition of his team’s discovery that activated epicardial cells can regenerate the adult mammalian heart, and in 2014 he was elected a fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter