- This event has passed.
This event provides step by step guidance to support the development an effective Business Recovery Plan.
About this Event
In this time of unprecedented business disruption, effective recovery strategies and plans are paramount to restoring operations to a minimum level, let alone to the level they were pre-crisis.
This event is applicable to any business owner or manager who has seen their business negatively impacted by COVID-19 and who is now charged with steering the business towards recovery.
Amongst other areas we will discuss:
- Assessing the crisis impact
- Assessing current position and risk
- Potential recovery strategies and revenue models
- Essential resources required to facilitate recovery
- Financial considerations including ongoing capital and funding requirements
- Recovery objectives (short to medium-term)
- Execution and evaluation of the Business Recovery Plan
- Future risk mitigation (Business Continuity Planning)
- Sources of dedicated support and advice available throughout the recovery period
In addition to providing guidance on the above, we will also be joined by a business owner sharing first-hand how they have started to develop and implement their own Business Recovery Plan.
This is an interactive webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions to the panel and share their experiences.