- This event has passed.
London Stock Exchange, in partnership with the BioIndustry Association, Consilium Strategic Communications, JP Morgan, MedCity and Numis are pleased to invite you to the 6th annual Future of Healthcare Investment Forum on Tuesday, 12 October 2021.
You will hear from leading public and private UK healthcare companies, members of the investor community and expert advisers, all of whom understand what it takes to fund and grow innovative healthcare companies.
We’re delighted that our keynote speakers joining us this year are:
- The Rt. Hon. Kwasi Kwarteng MP – Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Dame Kate Bingham – Managing Partner of SV Health Investors and formerly Chair of the UK Government’s Vaccine Taskforce
Join us to hear expert insight in, and ask questions directly about, this year’s core Forum themes:
- Innovation and next generation of technologies in Healthcare
- The direct responders to Covid – what has been learned
- Opportunities in the post-pandemic world
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter